Toyota College Rebate in Warrenton, VA
Take Advantage of the Toyota Graduate Rebate at Warrenton Toyota
Don’t think the college deals have ended just because you graduated! If you are near the Warrenton, Virginia area then come into Warrenton Toyota today to see if you qualify for a $750 rebate on your new Toyota. This offer is specifically for college graduates who’ve obtained a degree within the last two years. Don’t wait any longer. Come in to find out if you qualify!
Another Benefit of Earning Your Degree: The Toyota College Graduate Program
Graduating college is no cheap accomplishment. That’s why here at Warrenton Toyota we are offering a finance plan that helps you get that car you want, even with those overbearing college payments. It comes with:
- No money down and no monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles
- Competitive APRs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- $750 rebate on select new untitled Toyota Camry (excluding the Hybrid model), Corolla, Yaris, Prius c, RAV4, and Tacoma
- No payments for 90 days
Do You Qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Rebate?
To qualify you must meet the below graduation, employment, insurance, and credit criteria:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years, or graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post-secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW
- You also must show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments. If you have experienced credit lapses you may still qualify as long as you have paid off your obligations within 60 days or less of the due date and do not have charge-offs reaching more than $1,000 in the past 24 months.
Contact Warrenton Toyota about our Toyota College Rebate Today!
Come in or contact us today to verify that you qualify based on the above criteria for the Toyota College Graduate Rebate! We look forward to proving you with the Toyota rebate you’ve worked so hard to earn!
College Graduate Finance Program is valid on the lease or finance (including preferred option) of select new untitled Toyota models or on Toyota Certified Used Vehicles (TCUVs) or Scion Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles. College Graduate Rebate is only available on new untitled Toyota Camry, Camry Hybrid, C-HR, Corolla, Corolla iM, Prius (excl. Prius Prime), Prius c, Prius v, RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid, Tacoma, Yaris, Yaris iA, and 86 vehicles (TCUVs and Scion Certified Pre-Owned vehicles are not eligible for the Rebate Program). The College Graduate Rebate Program and College Graduate Finance Program are available upon credit approval from and execution of a finance or lease contract through a participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS). Not all applicants will qualify. To qualify for the College Graduate Rebate Program and College Graduate Finance Program, customers must be currently enrolled in a graduate degree program from an Eligible School (as defined below), or enrolled in or be a graduate from an Eligible School (as defined below) and provide proof of graduation (showing an upcoming graduation within six months OR a recent graduation within two years from the date of signing your vehicle lease or finance contract) from one of the following Eligible Schools located in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, or U.S. Virgin Islands: (a) an accredited four-year college, university or registered nursing program; OR (b) an accredited two-year college associate degree or an undergraduate academic degree as awarded by community colleges, junior colleges, technical colleges and universities; OR (c) an accredited two-year trade or vocational school; OR (d) an accredited graduate school. In all cases, the student will have two years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of the program. Must provide proof of qualification and any one of the following documents will be accepted: (a) copy of diploma; OR (b) letter from the college/university/trade school registrar’s office stating graduation date and type of degree or certification earned; OR (c) copy of the final transcript confirming graduation date and type of degree earned; OR (d) copy of current transcript (or letter from college/university registrar’s office) confirming current enrollment in a graduate degree program. Eligible customers must also meet credit approval requirements and furnish proof of present employment or proof of future employment (which will begin within 120 days of credit approval) when submitting credit application. Rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. Rebate will be applied on TFS lease agreements toward the amount due at lease signing or delivery or capitalized cost reduction or the down payment on TFS finance contracts. Limit one rebate per lease or finance transaction. College Graduate Rebate Program is not compatible with the Toyota Military Rebate Program or iFi Program. Rebate valid on contracts executed between June 5, 2018 and July 9, 2018. College Graduate Programs are subject to change or termination at any time. Some restrictions apply. Programs are not available in AL, FL, GA, HI, NC, and SC. Rebate terms may be more generous in your local area. Ask your participating dealer about the College Graduate Rebate terms in your area. Competitive APRs and lease terms are available on eligible finance contracts with terms up to specified number of months for retail and lease and preferred option financing on new vehicles. See dealer for details. Must pay sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Rebate not redeemable for cash.