See What Toyota Camry Trim Best Fits You
If you’ve done any shopping for a midsize sedan, then you’ve probably added the Toyota Camry to your shortlist – and for lots of good reasons! This iconic car is the total package, featuring a stylish exterior, a spacious interior, and tons of technology features designed to help you get the most enjoyment out of every drive. The 2020 Toyota Camry’s lineup gives you more than a few ways to equip your perfect sedan, and finding the right trim is half the battle. Keep reading to see what each of the trims has to offer!
2020 Camry Trims
There’s no wrong choice when it comes to choosing your Camry. From the base model on, the lineup features a substantial array of comfort and convenience amenities, safety systems, and infotainment technology. Still, you’ll want to pick the one that best aligns with your unique wish list. Here’s how the six available 2020 Camry trims break down:
- L – This base model is far beyond basic. It comes with a user-friendly infotainment system featuring Android Auto and Apple CarPlay®, plus satellite radio, Siri Eyes Free, a Wi-Fi hotspot, and more. Active safety features include adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, pedestrian detection, and lane keep assist.
- LE – One step up from the base trim, the LE takes all the features from the L and adds on a power adjustable driver’s seat, a more spacious trunk (1 extra cubic foot), and a split folding back row as well as several available upgrades like a moonroof, blind spot monitoring, and rear cross traffic alert.
- SE – This trim takes the LE’s offerings and introduces soft, synthetic leather upholstery and automatic climate control. Available upgrades include wireless device charging, dual-zone automatic climate control, and an 8-inch touchscreen. The SE Nightshade Edition is also available, adding distinctive styling elements to the mix.
- XLE – In XLE models, you’ll receive genuine leather upholstery, heated front seats, satellite radio, additional USB ports, and a number of available upgrades including HD Radio, navigation, a V6 engine, premium audio, and a panoramic glass roof.
- XSE – Here, you’ll get a sport-tuned suspension and a boost of horsepower as well as options like a head up display and a nine-speaker JBL audio system.
- TRD – New for the 2020 model year, the TRD trim is a performance-oriented model that boasts a powerful V6 engine, sport seats, a TRD suspension system, aluminum sport pedals, and athletic interior and exterior styling accents.
You might also like: Three Pumpkin Recipes To Try This Fall
Find Your Camry at Warrenton Toyota
Of course, the best way to get to know any vehicle is in person, with some firsthand exploration and a test drive. We invite you to come check out the exciting Camry and all of its amazing features and amenities at Warrenton Toyota. We are proud to offer all your favorite Toyota models at competitive prices, along with savings opportunities around every corner. We can’t wait to tell you all about the ways we can help you save on your dream car when you buy or lease from our Warrenton-area dealership.