Visit the Route 29 Haunted Farm this Halloween
Visit the Haunted Farm
This year, the Route 29 Haunted Farm is back and better than ever! It is rumored that some people have witnessed children laughing insanely and shadowy figures coming out of the corn at night. Hopefully you’ll be able to survive the unknown forces that haunt this farm. Children under the age of 12 are not recommended for this haunted attraction. Route 29 Haunted Farm is located at Buckland Farm Market 4484 Lee Hwy Warrenton, VA 20187.
Time, Dates & Admission
Route 29 Haunted Farm is open every Friday & Saturday in October.
- First group goes into the haunt at dark (around 7:00 pm)
- Last ticket sold at 10:30pm
- They send groups of 4-10 people through the trail approximately every 2 minutes
- The trail is approximately 30 minutes long
- October 6-14: $17 per person
- October 20-28: $20 per person
Visit This Weekend!
Get all your Halloween thrills and chills at Route 29 Haunted Farm! And stop by Warrenton Toyota for all your automotive needs!