2016 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Debuts
Toyota brought a new hybrid in town, and it’s called RAV4. Toyota has been the overwhelming gas-electric hybrid sales leader in the U.S. since 2000. Now, 15 years after the first Prius was sold in the U.S., Toyota has unveiled its eighth hybrid offering as part of the refreshed 2016 RAV4.
Launching this fall, the RAV4 Hybrid will be targeted towards young adventure-seeking couples looking for a vehicle that provides utility, versatility, capability and excellent fuel efficiency.
Looks Great and Less Filling
Fewer fill-ups will become the norm with the addition of a new, fuel efficient RAV4 Hybrid. Higher MPG comes without sacrifice as the RAV4 Hybrid will deliver more horsepower and better acceleration than the conventional RAV4.
A no compromise vehicle, the RAV4 Hybrid will be offered in two premium grades: XLE and Limited. Both grades will be equipped with an Electronic On-Demand All-Wheel-Drive System with intelligence (AWD-i). Also available will be unique 17-inch alloy wheels and six exterior colors (Super White, Blizzard Pearl, Magnetic Gray Metallic, Classic Silver Metallic, Black Sand Pearl and a new BLUE).
Toyota listened to customer feedback and added more refinement and technology to the interior. New features include:
- Improved interior quality with more premium materials
- Available 4.2-inch TFT multi-information display in a revised gauge cluster
- Available 7-inch touch-sensitive display audio touch screen
- Leather steering wheel (excluding LE)
- Updated interior shifter and window/lock control bezel material
- Revised cup holder design to accommodate tall mugs with handles
- New sunglasses holder
- Additional USB added to front and one 12V power outlet added to rear
- New interior colors (Tan, Beige and on SE a Tan/Black combination)
- Soft touch material on upper door panel and lower dash
Warrenton Toyota will be featuring the Rav4 Hybrid soon, in the meantime, contact one of our sales professionals to find out more.